Saturday, July 19, 2008

Release Headache by Your Hands

Release Headache by Your Hands

By Ridwan

What has you did if your headache? You just sleep or take some medicine to release that pain? Sometimes I released headache by massaging with my own two hands before I eat a medicine.

If my headache feels heavy, I always try to release the pain by massaging my hands. Start it from the muscle between your thumbs and your index fingers. Massage this area until the muscle not too tight and / or the pain in your two hands disappears if you massage that area.

The next area that I massage and rub are muscle around the elbow area and then shoulder blade, shoulder and back neck. You can feel and reach that area by yourself. The area with a tight muscle and fell painful is an area you must massage and rubs. After you finish on that area, you can continue to do it with around of head, and forehead.

No comments: